This panorama, taken by Christopher Gjevre, captures the Mississippi State University Bulldogs football team playing in their home venue, Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field. It is the second oldest Division I-A college football stadium, which began in 1914 as Scott Field and was renamed after Floyd Davis Wade Sr. in 2002. In the same year, seating capacity was expanded to 55,000. The Bulldogs compete in the Southeastern Conference with many of the best college football programs in the country. In 1878, the University was established in Starkville, Mississippi as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of the State of Mississippi. Enrollment exceeds 18,600, making it the largest university in the state.
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!