This panorama, photographed by Christopher Gjevre, captures the Iowa State Cyclones football team playing on their home turf - Jack Trice Stadium. Located on one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation, Jack Trice Stadium was named in honor of Jack Trice, Iowa States first African-American athlete. Since opening in 1975, the stadium has experienced several renovations and today seats 55,000 fans. The Iowa State Cyclones play in Division I-A as a member of the Big 12 Conference. Founded in 1858 in Ames, Iowa, as the Iowa Agricultural College and Model Farm, Iowa State Universitys 26,000 students can choose from over 100 majors and more than 500 student organizations.
Artist: CHRISTOPHER GJEVRE
Title: IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!