This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, features the Florida State Seminoles football team during a game at Bobby Bowden Field in Doak S. Campbell Stadium. The stadium, named after former Florida State University President Doak S. Campbell, opened in 1950 with a seating capacity of 15,000 and is now home to over 84,000 fans. In 2004, the field was named Bobby Bowden Field, dedicated in honor of the legendary head football coach, who has compiled an outstanding home winning percentage. The top-ranking Florida State Seminoles are members of the Atlantic Coast Conference. Florida State University, located in Tallahassee, Florida, was established in 1851 and has an annual enrollment of over 41,000 students.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY - FOOTBALL - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!