This panorama of Jordan-Hare Stadium, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the Auburn Tigers playing to a sold-out stadium. The stadium began as Auburn Stadium in 1939. It was renamed Cliff Hare Stadium in 1949, before being christened Jordan-Hare Stadium in 1973. Clifford Hare was a member of Auburns first football team, and Ralph Shug Jordan was a former football coach who won 176 games. On fall Saturday afternoons in Auburn, the stadium becomes the fifth-largest city in Alabama with a capacity of 87,451. As part of the SEC, Auburn football has 77 winning seasons, 34 bowl appearances, and 10 conference titles. Established in 1856, Auburn enrolls over 24,000 students today.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: AUBURN UNIVERSITY - 50 YARD LINE - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!