This panorama, taken by James Blakeway, highlights the on-field action of the Appalachian State Mountaineers football team as they play their season home opener at Kidd Brewer Stadium. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina, Kidd Brewer Stadium is considered one of college footballs most picturesque settings. The Stadium opened in 1962 as Conrad Stadium and was renamed in 1988, in honor of Kidd Brewer. Nicknamed The Rock, it officially seats 24,050 fans, though frequently holds more than 30,000 spectators. The Mountaineers were the NCAA Division I Football National Champions from 2005-2007.
Artist: JAMES BLAKEWAY
Title: APPALACHIAN STATE UNIVERSITY - TWILIGHT - Unframed
Image Dimensions: 37.5 width X 9 height
Paper Dimensions: 40 width X 13.5 height
Blakeway Panoramas photographs, publishes, and distributes the largest selection of high quality panoramic art prints in the U.S and worldwide. They specialize in licensed sports panoramas, Nascar, Golf, Horse Racing, panoramas of city skylines and many other panoramas of fabulous sites from around the world.
Features of this item:
- Made in the USA
- Panoramas are available unframed, with a standard frame, or a deluxe frame.
- All Blakeway prints are 40 by 13.5 inches.
- All Blakeway Panoramic Frames are made out of the Highest Quality Black Aluminum, as opposed to low quality wood or compressed cardboard (like most frames)
- Your Panoramic Frame will have Heavy Duty Tempered Glass (safety glass!) which Displays Nicer, and is also much Easier to Clean than plexiglass
- Your Panoramic Frame will come with a fully adjustable heavy duty cable so its Ready to Hang!